Job title: Charity Director
Closing date 21st February 2024
A new and exciting opportunity to spearhead the strategic evolution of our beloved and thriving Community Centre.
- Salary: up to £40,000 pro rata for part time and commensurate with experience.
- Hours: Part time, 18 – 22.5 hours per week, with flexibility in scheduling, particularly during school holidays
- Leadership and Management: Guide a dedicated team in the day-to-day operations of the Centre, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and working with Trustees to ensure effective charity governance is maintained.
- Strategic Development: Implement and evolve our strategic plan, with a focus on enhancing communications and spearheading improvements to our facilities.
- Community Engagement: Foster strong relationships with the local community, partner organisations, and health professionals to enrich our diverse range of services including a community gym, activity programme, lunch café, youth sessions, and social events for seniors.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience: Proven management background in the voluntary, charity, community or similar sector with a track record of developing and delivering community-focused services.
- Educated to degree level and an understanding of the potential impact of a Community Centre can have in developing community strength and improving health and well-being.
- Skills: Excellent communication and organisational and other skills relevant to the job content.
- Flexibility: Ability to balance working on-site and from home, with potential for flexible hours, particularly during school holiday periods.
Further details are available at the following links:
Join us in our mission to enhance the well-being and community strength in Richmond. We look forward to welcoming a dynamic and passionate leader to our team.